"When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits - anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving."
Kim McMillen (via jaeboogie)
Thought for the day!
Christmas Ask ❆
- SNOWMAN: What do you do when it snows? Stay in or play?
- THE GRINCH: What are your favourite Christmas films?
- TURKEY: In your opinion the best part of Christmas dinner?
- MISTLETOE: Name 3 celebs you wouldn't mind kissing on Christmas Day.
- SANTA: What age did you stop believing in Santa? Or do you still?
- BAUBLE: Do you have a Christmas tree every year?
- GIFT: Best present you have ever received and the best you have given.
- SCARF: Describe your favourite winter outfit.
- HOME ALONE: How many of the Home Alone films have you seen?
- TINSEL: Do you have any traditions at Christmas time?
- GINGERBREAD: Name your favourite tasty treats.
- PRESENT: Worst present you have ever received and the worst you have given.
- REINDEER: Is Rudolph your favourite reindeer or one of the others?
- CAROL: Name your top 3 Christmas carols/songs.
- RIBBONS: How good are you at wrapping gifts?
- LETTER: Do you write any Christmas cards? How many on average?
- COSY: Have any Christmas Eve plans?
- HEART: Who has your heart this Christmas? Will they as well next Christmas?
- VACATION: Have you ever been away from home for Christmas or will you in the future?
- LIGHTS: What about New York, would you travel there for Christmas?